Lake Mission Viejo Association has streamlined our HOA fee collection! You can eliminate the burden of mailing your HOA fees. Through our Member Web Portal, you can check your account balance, or pay your fees online using your credit/debit card or an e-check from your checking or savings account. Make a one-time payment or sign up to have your payments automatically withdrawn semi-annually. It's just that easy! No more hassle and no more late payments.
To make a payment, you will require the following:
- LMVA Account Number from your assessment bill
- Example Account No. L100-05636-012-01
- Your temporary password for access will appear on your post mailed assessment bill.
Using LMVA website (bank debit option) - No Fee:
- You can make your payment for no additional fee by using 'PAY BY ASSOCIATION METHOD' option with debit to checking/savings account. Click "Continue to Member Web Portal" below. After signing in with password, click on "Make One-time Payment" and then select "Pay by Association Method" option. You will now be ready to enter your banking information.
Using PayLease Web Payment Portal (credit card option) - Fees applicable on all transactions:
- After signing in with password, click on "Make One- time Payment'", and then select "Pay by ACH online" Then click on the Paylease link.
- E-check (ACH) debit from checking/savings account: $2.95 per transaction
- MasterCard/Discover (Debit or Credit Card)- 3% per transaction
- American Express- 4% per transaction
- VISA (Debit or Credit Card)- $3.95 per transaction