|All concerts are slated for Saturday evenings & begin at 7 p.m.
JAZZFEST & TASTE OF THE LAKE begins at 4 p.m.
All show times are approximate and artists are subject to change without notice.
5/4 . . .SUNDAY WITH THE SYMPHONY (starts at 3 pm)
6/28 . .THE POINTER SISTERS
Opening Act: THE REFLEXX
7/12 . .LOU GRAMM, The Voice of Foreigner
Opening Act: BLEEDING HARP
7/26 . .FOREVERLAND
Opening Act: WHEELAND BROTHERS
8/9 . . .CHARLIE WORSHAM
with Special Guest, JULIE ROBERTS
8/23 . .ROCK UNDER THE RADAR - tba
Opening Act: ALMOST CLASSY
9/6 . . .BURT BACHARACH
followed by the Fireworks Show
9/20 . .TASTE OF THE LAKE & JAZZFEST
. . . . . . . DAVID BENOIT 6:30 PM
. . . . . . . TIZER, with Special Guest, ERIC MARIENTHAL 8:00 PM
. . . . . . . CALIFORNIA HONEYDROPS 5:00 PM
GALLERY OF PAST CONCERTS AT LMV
LMVA Membership & BIlling Offices are open from 6AM - 11AM on ALL Concert dates.
Lake Mission Viejo is a private recreational facility and the events listed are strictly limited to members and their guests.
Tickets ARE NOT available to the general public for ANY event at the Lake.
LMVA membership requires residential property ownership within the Lake Mission Viejo Association boundaries - approximately the City of Mission Viejo boundaries. If you believe you qualify for membership, please email email@example.com.
|IMPORTANT CONCERT INFORMATION
|||||| NOT APPLICABLE TO JAZZFEST and SUNDAY WITH THE SYMPHONY |||||
The entrance gate to the North Beach facility will open as usual at 6 a.m. Access to the Concert Bowl area will commence at approximately 6:30 a.m. Members accessing the facility by car will be allowed to park in the Fishermans parking lot and assemble in the Administration lot along with the pedestrian traffic prior to 6:30 a.m. Members arriving by boat will be allowed to tie up to the dock in front of the Maintenance building. Access to the Concert Bowl area will be conducted via a lottery style system, therefore THERE IS NO ADVANTAGE TO LINING UP PRIOR TO 6 a.m.
The Lottery Process is as follows:
- Randomly numbered wrist bands will be distributed upon the opening of the facility. Members only! You must show your ID card to get a wristband.
- Wristband pick up will be at designated locations in the main parking lot.
- One wristband per person. It must be attached and worn.
- Distribution will continue until designated time.
- One blanket per person allowed in the park. No chairs allowed until after process is complete.
- At a designated time, randomly selected groups of numbers will be called. Once called, members will proceed to a holding area. Wristbands will be verified and then the group will be allowed to set up in the park.
- This process continues until all groups have been called.
- At the conclusion of the set up process, the park will open to general use and chairs may be brought in at this time.
Chairs abandoned along the sidewalks adjacent to the Playa del Norte facility entrance will be confiscated. Please bring ONE BLANKET ONLY for the initial entrance into the bowl. Chairs will be allowed into the bowl after the initial entrance process is complete.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation in helping to make access to LMVA SUNSET CONCERTS a safe and pleasant experience for members and guests alike. For updates call the Concert Hotline at 770-1313, ext. 311.
The concerts are free to LMVA Members only.
Please review the CONCERT RULES for guest fees and policies.