The entrance gate to the North Beach facility will open at 6 a.m. Access to the Concert Bowl area will commence at approximately 6:30 a.m. or as otherwise determined by the LMVA staff. Members accessing the facility by car will be allowed to park in the Fishermen's parking lot and assemble in the Administration lot along with the pedestrian traffic prior to 6:30 a.m. Members arriving by boat will be allowed to tie up to the dock in front of the Maintenance Building. Access to the Concert Bowl area will be conducted via a lottery style system, therefore, THERE IS NO ADVANTAGE TO LINING UP PRIOR TO 6 a.m.
The Lottery Process is as follows (see also our Lottery Process video):
- Randomly numbered wristbands will be distributed upon the opening of the facility, or as otherwise determined by the LMVA staff. Members only! You must show your I.D. card to get a wristband.
- Wristband pick up will be at a designated location in the main parking lot.
- One wristband per person. It must be attached and worn.
- Distribution will continue until designated time.
- ONE BLANKET per person (no tarps) allowed in the park. No chairs allowed until after process is complete.
- At a designated time, randomly selected groups of numbers will be called. Once called, members will proceed to a holding area. Wristbands will be verified and then the group will be allowed to set up in the park.
- This process continues until all groups have been called.
- At the conclusion of the Lottery Process, the park will open to general use and chairs may be brought in at this time.
Chairs abandoned along the sidewalks adjacent to the Playa del Norte facility entrance will be confiscated.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation in helping to make access to LMVA CONCERTS a safe and pleasant experience for members and guests alike. For updates call the Concert Hotline at 770-1313, ext. 311.
The concerts are free to LMVA Members only. Guests must enter with the member.
Please review the CONCERT RULES for guest fees and policies.