- Swimming at designated beaches will be allowed only in accordance with hours and conditions as posted and are subject to change with the seasons.
- No throwing of sand in LMVA facilities.
- No food or drinks allowed in the water.
- Appropriate swim attire is required at all times.
- Scuba diving is prohibited.
Swimming beyond designated swimming areas is not allowed.
Swimming without a lifeguard on duty is not allowed at LMV beaches.
Proof of swimming ability may be required by lifeguards.
- Flotation devices must be made of soft materials.
- No hard objects are allowed in the swimming area.
- No jumping feet first onto any flotation device near the water's edge.
- No trampolines are allowed inside any of the swimming areas.
- One person per inflatable device in the water.
- All inflatable Flotation Devices subject to Lifeguard Review and Approval.
Public Hygiene and Consideration:
- All children under three years of age are required to wear rubber or plastic (that are fitted to the legs and waist), pants, or LMV approved swim pants, while on the beach or swimming/playing in LMV.
- Do not swim or go in the water when ill.
- Please use restrooms when needed - NOT THE LAKE!
- The use of soap or detergents in LMV is prohibited.
Maintaining water quality of LMVA is of utmost importance and the lakefront homeowner's responsibility and vigilance towards this end is crucial. Therefore, the lakefront homeowner must abide by the following rules and policies.