- Swimming at designated beaches will be allowed only in accordance with hours and conditions as posted and are subject to change with the seasons.
- No throwing of sand in LMVA facilities.
- No food or drinks allowed in the water.
- Appropriate swim attire is required at all times.
- Scuba diving is prohibited.
Swimming beyond designated swimming areas is not allowed.
Swimming without a lifeguard on duty is not allowed at LMV beaches.
Proof of swimming ability may be required by lifeguards.
- Flotation devices must be made of soft materials.
- No hard objects are allowed in the swimming area.
- No jumping feet first onto any flotation device near the water's edge.
- No trampolines are allowed inside any of the swimming areas.
- Only individual flotation devices, limited to use by one person per device, are allowed in the swimming area 6. No large rafts or floatation devices are allowed, and all Inflatable Flotation Devices are subject to Lifeguard review and approval.
Public Hygiene and Consideration:
- For health reasons, any individual with incontinence issues and children who wear diapers must wear rubber or plastic (that are fitted to the leg and waist) pants or LMV approved swim pants, while on the beach or swimming/playing in LMV.
- Do not swim or go in the water when ill.
- Please use restrooms when needed - NOT THE LAKE!
- The use of soap or detergents in LMV is prohibited.